Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So Joe plays the race card...

Last Online
    Today @ 4:21 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    There were actually four. Omar was the one who was born elsewhere although she is a naturalized citizen.

My excluding her was my attempt to be generous.

The point was Trump told four Americans (three born here, one not) to go back to where they came from. At least three of them came from America and he's a dumbass.

Meanwhile, Trump called white protesters who tried to charge into the governor's place in MI "good people" while threatening to shoot looters in MN. The guy is a fully blown racist.

Biden is just insensitive and can be taught. Unlike Trump, he apologized for his racist remark. That doesn't make everything better, but still the better choice than Trump.
    I hope you like the Obama economy if Joe gets elected. How was the job situation in your neck of the woods 10 years ago?
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Today @ 5:13 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile, Trump called white protesters who tried to charge into the governor's place in MI "good people" while threatening to shoot looters in MN. The guy is a fully blown racist.
    You'll need to explain this one to me. Are you talking about the armed Back-To-Work protest that resulted in in zero conflicts and no violence? Are you aware that white looters were also caught on video?

Traditionally, looters have always been threatened with violence by survivors and sometimes paid with their lives either at the hands of private citizens or government forces. Looting is considered one of the worst crimes because it ignites the most exploitative and dangerous actions on the part of the looters. You can't just "counsel" them out of trashing someone's home or business and attacking or killing the owner in the process.
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

3. Likes Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 1:23 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    There were actually four. Omar was the one who was born elsewhere although she is a naturalized citizen.

My excluding her was my attempt to be generous.

The point was Trump told four Americans (three born here, one not) to go back to where they came from. At least three of them came from America and he's a dumbass.

Biden is just insensitive and can be taught. Unlike Trump, he apologized for his racist remark. That doesn't make everything better, but still the better choice than Trump.

Can I assume by “tried to charge into the governor’s place” what you actually mean is “Waited patiently in line for police to take their temperature so they could be allowed to enter the capitol building and even then only 300 were actually allowed by police to enter the capitol building”?.

5. Likes Gramps, scott, Newman liked this post