Thread: JOE BIDEN SAYS THAT WHILE HOSPITALIZED, NURSES WOULD ‘BREATHE IN MY NOSTRILS’

Last Online
    Today @ 8:47 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

JOE BIDEN SAYS THAT WHILE HOSPITALIZED, NURSES WOULD ‘BREATHE IN MY NOSTRILS’

JOE BIDEN SAYS THAT WHILE HOSPITALIZED, NURSES WOULD ‘BREATHE IN MY NOSTRILS’
    ‘They would actually breathe in by nostrils to make me move’
    Jul 22, 2020 2:13 PM
    By Grabien Staff

TRANSCRIPT:

BIDEN: "And I had a nurse at a — nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would make sure — actually, probably nothing ever taught in — you can't do it in Covid time, but they'd actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving."
    This is flat-out unbelievable.

Was he hospitalized in 1820? Because I can't image any competent nurse dragging germy pillows from home into a hospital room or snuffling up a patient's nose as though she was introducing herself to a skittish horse.

Nurses have plenty of ways to get people moving that don't involve violating infection control practices.

Clip is at the link. Unbelievably, he actually said that. It's on Twitter also.

Grabien News
    "Alexa, slaughter the fatted calf."

Last Online
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:56 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want Trump to name Biden as his Vice President. I don’t care what it takes. The entertainment value of those two together would be amazing.
    I will show you de way....

4. Likes 80zephyr, phillygirl liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps that's how to save the country from itself...go back to the old way where second place becomes Vice President. That is sure to make everyone's heads explode. Enter...Kanye!
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

6. Likes Gingersnap liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:56 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl View Post
    Perhaps that's how to save the country from itself...go back to the old way where second place becomes Vice President. That is sure to make everyone's heads explode. Enter...Kanye!

I don’t care what anyone says, I like Kanye. Probably not as a Vice President, but in general I like him. He’s a little crazy, but I always think that’s good in a person.
    I will show you de way....

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like Kanye. Not since the Taylor Swift thingy.
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.