Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Funnies

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

Funnies

“Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
    - Martin Luther

2. Likes phillygirl, Adam, Tom Servo, scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 3:17 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
    - Martin Luther

5. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Martin Luther

7. Likes phillygirl, Celeste Chalfonte liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post

Don't get it
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________
    May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
    And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
    May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
    May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
    -Seth Peterson

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Don't get it
    You never played "Duck, Duck, Goose!"?
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    You never played "Duck, Duck, Goose!"?
    Nope!! Complex
    Rules?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________
    May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
    And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
    May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
    May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
    -Seth Peterson

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Nope!! Complex
    Rules?
    You sit in a circle. One person is "it". You pat each person on the head saying duck or goose. When you say goose, that person is it and tries to get up and run and tag you before you sit down. Otherwise, they're it and the process repeats.

Last Online
    Today @ 3:17 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    And now the truth comes out: Frosty actually was raised by wolves.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    And now the truth comes out: Frosty actually was raised by wolves.
    I was thinking the duck and goose looked pretty tasty.
    -Seth Peterson