Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rev. Franklin Graham Decision America Tour

Last Online
    Today @ 5:14 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Rev. Franklin Graham Decision America Tour

I just got back from the Denver stop. Very inspiring!

I was surprised at how many people there were on a weekday. It was completely packed. The message was spot on: Christians have to engage with politics and make more decisions with an eye to biblical values instead of secular values.

It was also not too long!

If it comes to your state, you should attend.

Tour Dates

2. Thanks william the wierd thanked for this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 8:22 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    In our age there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.

George Orwell
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

4. Likes william the wierd liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 6:50 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

I was surprised at how many people there were on a weekday. It was completely packed. The message was spot on: Christians have to engage with politics and make more decisions with an eye to biblical values instead of secular values.

Tour Dates
    Make more decisions with an eye to biblical values?

Oh great, that translates into lip service on abortion and more government spending in compromise to stop whatever cause is popular at the pulpit. How has that worked out so far?

6. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
    Last Online
    Friday, May 29th, 2020 @ 10:55 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry, but after seeing all his butt kissing to Trump in the name of God (which is ironic since Trump doesn't ask God for forgiveness), I'm a little bit disgusted with Graham. I see him more as a political pundit than a preacher.
    And with black men being killed on camera, riots, and the president trying to destroy free speech welcome to Level 6 of Jumanji.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

Tour Dates
    It doesn't, but thanks for the schedule.
    Trouble is, Christians can't engage in politics as Christians. Believe that's what Cruz was trying to do.

Last Online
    Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 5:53 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Marva View Post
    It doesn't, but thanks for the schedule.
    Trouble is, Christians can't engage in politics as Christians. Believe that's what Cruz was trying to do.
    Sure they can. And do.

What they can't do is pass laws based solely on their Christian beliefs without a secular purpose.

Sent from my phone, using Tapatalk.
    All mistakes are caused by the phone.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I'm sorry, but after seeing all his butt kissing to Trump in the name of God (which is ironic since Trump doesn't ask God for forgiveness), I'm a little bit disgusted with Graham. I see him more as a political pundit than a preacher.
    I didn't realize that. If true, it's disappointing.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    Friday, May 29th, 2020 @ 10:55 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    Maybe it's just my way of looking at him when I read his facebook feed. He just really comes off a certain way to me.
    And with black men being killed on camera, riots, and the president trying to destroy free speech welcome to Level 6 of Jumanji.

Last Online
    Today @ 5:14 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    It isn't. Graham has publicly disassociated himself from the Republican Party (he is no longer a member) and says so at his rallies. He's clear about noting how the both parties have failed the country and that people who put their hope in Republicans are fooling themselves.

His message is to become politically involved but detached from current political aims - such as those found in either party.

For a butt-kisser, he really fell down on the job at the rally I attended. In fact, none of his remarks could be seen as favorable to Trump or any Republican candidate. They all fall far short of the standard he is discussing.

But of course I was actually there and didn't get all my ideas from Facebook.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    It isn't. Graham has publicly disassociated himself from the Republican Party (he is no longer a member) and says so at his rallies. He's clear about noting how the both parties have failed the country and that people who put their hope in Republicans are fooling themselves.

His message is to become politically involved but detached from current political aims - such as those found in either party.

For a butt-kisser, he really fell down on the job at the rally I attended. In fact, none of his remarks could be seen as favorable to Trump or any Republican candidate. They all fall far short of the standard he is discussing.

But of course I was actually there and didn't get all my ideas from Facebook.
    Makes sense. Why would he alienate people from his message of Salvation (assuming that since haven't heard him speak) - and potentially from the Samaritan's purse foundation- by affiliating with any group politically.