Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz calls for patrols of Muslim neighborhoods

Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

Cruz calls for patrols of Muslim neighborhoods

Ted responds to the Brussels terrorist attack with some red meat for the base.

Cruz calls for patrols of Muslim neighborhoods

Ted Cruz on Tuesday called for a freeze on any new refugees from areas affected by Al Qaeda and the Islamic State, as well as new powers for law enforcement to patrol “Muslim neighborhoods.”

“We need to immediately halt the flow of refugees from countries with a significant Al Qaeda or ISIS presence,” the Texas senator said in a statement. “We need to empower law enforcement to patrol and secure Muslim neighborhoods before they become radicalized.”

Cruz campaign spokeswoman Alice Stewart provided more details in an email to POLITICO.

"We know what is happening with these isolated Muslim neighborhoods in Europe. If we want to prevent it from happening here, it is going to require an empowered, visible law enforcement presence that will both identify problem spots and partner with non-radical Americans who want to protect their homes," she wrote.
    Yeah, Ted. Just imagine how much more effective those patrols would be if we moved those Muslim neighborhoods into camps.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are no words.....

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:30 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were to patrol a city, I would go on patrol where the problems are.

I suppose that's too logical.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

4. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:25 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    If I were to patrol a city, I would go on patrol where the problems are.

I suppose that's too logical.

Mark
    These problems are at airports and transit centers. You mean to say where the suspects are.

I suppose that's too clearly stated.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heartís desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Today @ 8:29 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Ted responds to the Brussels terrorist attack with some red meat for the base.

Yeah, Ted. Just imagine how much more effective those patrols would be if we moved those Muslim neighborhoods into camps.
    While we're imagining things, let's imagine doing nothing.

7. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Monday, April 18th, 2016 @ 2:41 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have little or o problems with widows and orphans from Syria and Iraq. Intact families, cool. Teenage boys without fathers, single men and couples without children I would be very reluctant to let in.

Last Online
    Today @ 9:28 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    While we're imagining things, let's imagine doing nothing.

Probably better than alienating those people who would be most able to give us information if an attack were being planned.

Sent from my phone, using Tapatalk.
    All mistakes are caused by the phone.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Djharkavy View Post
    Probably better than alienating those people who would be most able to give us information if an attack were being planned.

Sent from my phone, using Tapatalk.
    All mistakes are caused by the phone.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
    If paroling neighborhoods causes Muslims to resent us, they weren't gonna give us information anyway.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    He doubled down!

I like when that phrase is used in political reporting. It is quickly joining "under the bus" as being rendered meaningless through overuse.
    "35% of my party believes that Obama's a Muslim born in Kenya; [Trump's] locked that crowd down."

~ Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC)

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    He doubled down!

I like when that phrase is used in political reporting. It is quickly joining "under the bus" as being rendered meaningless through overuse.
    Sad when telling the truth generates such vitriol. When Trump claimed there were places in Europe that cops stayed out of, the left was aghast, but then some cops from Europe backed Trump.

Seriously, what is wrong with the left? When did truth become something to shun?

Mark
    Last edited by 80zephyr; Wednesday, March 23rd, 2016 at 11:16 AM.