Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Trump defends judge attack: He's 'of Mexican heritage, I'm building a wall'

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 3:10 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Can we please understand that people are biased. A few weeks ago, I met with my attorney about a condemnation on a property that I own. We talked about appraisals. He said "you know what bothers me? The appraisers for the state have the same comparables, the same prior sales, etc., as every other appraiser. Yet their appraisals routinely come in low while the appraisers the owner hires comes in higher."

The "system" is what it is. Get used to it.

Mark
    Money talks. That's the way the wind blows.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I am giving you a Bronx cheer.

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Today @ 4:46 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Djharkavy View Post
    I feel your pain.

It's amazing how many people on these boards try to tell me about science or education.

I presume based on websites and reruns of Glee.

Sent from my phone, using Tapatalk.
    All mistakes are caused by the phone.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it...
    I feel your pain. I have actually been in politics. And yet, people here keep talking about it like they know what it is. I suppose the next time any of you start talking about something you never did, I'll just remind you that you should be quiet.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

4. Likes Lady Marva liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 3:10 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    I feel your pain. I have actually been in politics. And yet, people here keep talking about it like they know what it is. I suppose the next time any of you start talking about something you never did, I'll just remind you that you should be quiet.

Mark
    ************snickers************
    Like knowing about "employment contracts" for workers in the private sector......................

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Totalitarianism in power invariably replaces all first-rate talents, regardless of their sympathies, with those crackpots and fools whose lack of intelligence and creativity is still the best guarantee of their loyalty.”

~ Hannah Arendt

Last Online
    Today @ 4:46 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    Apparently, the issue was so iron clad, that he couldn't see any way around not deciding in Trumps favor.

Big deal.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.