Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump defends judge attack: He's 'of Mexican heritage, I'm building a wall'

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Always back to the same rut.
    Yeah, but by now we are all pretty used to you doing it.

2. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always back to the same rut.
    Yes you are. Trolling to criticize the Republican nominee, no matter who it is. Nary a word about the Democratic nominee. Along with the sneer from atop the "Centerist" category, towards all us rubes that are "partisan".
    Last edited by phillygirl; Sunday, June 5th, 2016 at 6:06 PM.
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

4. Likes scott, Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Clinton is awful.

Can I criticize Trump now?
    "The universe we live in increasingly resembles some kind of dark satire about the decline of the United States."

Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is this not racist?
    If you will pull up a picture of the judge, he is caucasian. Judge Curiel is not simply of Mexican ancestry, he is a first generation American and his parents may have been illegals. More of interest is that Judge Curiel is a member of La Raza, supports amnesty and open borders, opposes the deportation of aliens in violation of our laws, and was on a committee that gives scholarships to illegal aliens.

Not only should he recuse, he should resign. And no, this is not like a black judge who belongs to NAACP. The black judge is aligned with an organization which serves AMERICAN CITIZENS. Fuck this judge and everyone else whose best attack is "you're a racist".
    You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.

7. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, technicalities aside, you would agree that Trump's comments about the judge are bigoted, then? That he assigns bias to this judge based on the nationality of the judge's parents, when that has absolutely no bearing on the case?
    The judge is a member of La Raza
    You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.

Last Online
    Today @ 2:03 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    If you will pull up a picture of the judge, he is caucasian. Judge Curiel is not simply of Mexican ancestry, he is a first generation American and his parents may have been illegals. More of interest is that Judge Curiel is a member of La Raza, supports amnesty and open borders, opposes the deportation of aliens in violation of our laws, and was on a committee that gives scholarships to illegal aliens.

Not only should he recuse, he should resign. And no, this is not like a black judge who belongs to NAACP. The black judge is aligned with an organization which serves AMERICAN CITIZENS. Fuck this judge and everyone else whose best attack is "you're a racist".

And with this post, you win the thread. To the deep consternation of Norm.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    We did this already. HUAC was a huge failure, ultimately. If he breaks the law himself, he should not be a judge. If he advocates changing a law he considers bad, he has demonstrated no lack of qualification as a judge.

I have been a member of many organizations that advocated changing bad laws. Should I be denied a judgeship for which I am qualified because zippy wouldn't approve of my organizational memberships? Do you REALLY want to align yourself with that faction? Remember, they're the ones who think The Hon. Vaughn Walker shouldn't have been allowed to hear the challenge to Prop, 8.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 8:26 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you claiming he's in a street gang, or are you playing the ambiguity game?

Last Online
    Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 8:26 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    And with this post, you win the thread. To the deep consternation of Norm.

Mark
    There might be some orifices around these parts that desire your lip suction, but none of them are mine.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. He isn't.
    "The universe we live in increasingly resembles some kind of dark satire about the decline of the United States."