Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump defends judge attack: He's 'of Mexican heritage, I'm building a wall'

Last Online
    Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 8:26 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    Kind of entertaining seeing Centerists continuously needing to argue for and defend the left.

Has this judge made any comments to his views on open borders?
    Defend the left? Who's "the left" here? The judge? You think the judge needs defending?

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of entertaining seeing Centerists continuously needing to argue for and defend the left.

Et tu?

Regardless, I said Clinton was awful so I can actually have an opinion about Trump and/or whether or not it's bad to denigrate someone because of where their parents were born.
    "The universe we live in increasingly resembles some kind of dark satire about the decline of the United States."

Last Online
    Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 5:53 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

What does that have to do with whether Trump University was fraudulent?

The judge has bent over backwards for Trump, even postponing it until after the election.

But you keep trying to play this as if the judge is out to get him, instead of looking at the case.

Sent from my phone, using Tapatalk.
    All mistakes are caused by the phone.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Defend the left? Who's "the left" here? The judge? You think the judge needs defending?
    La Rasa's just a benign little organization like Acorn and any other left organization you try to put lipstick on.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    La Rasa's just a benign little organization like Acorn and any other left organization you try to put lipstick on.
    So "La Rasa" is "the left" and some "Centerists" are defending them? Is that what you're saying?

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    Et tu?

Regardless, I said Clinton was awful so I can actually have an opinion about Trump and/or whether or not it's bad to denigrate someone because of where their parents were born.
    You know I like you Bok but no, but people on the left who excuse, rationalize and turn a blind eye to what she's done...well, they can have an opinion on Trump, sure. I just don't take it seriously.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 5:53 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    So "La Rasa" is "the left" and some "Centerists" are defending them? Is that what you're saying?
    Their beloved Trump is under attack...

Sent from my phone, using Tapatalk.
    All mistakes are caused by the phone.
    That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    The Latino Bar Association of California.

I understand "La Raza" is now a scare thing like "Alinsky" or "ACORN" so anything is enough to be everything for some but no, he is not a member of La Raza.
    Oh, sure, like anyone is going to compare them to ACORN.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm actually packing my suitcase to leave so you'll have to wait until tonight...but feel free to talk amongst the hive.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know I like you Bok but no, but people on the left who excuse, rationalize and turn a blind eye to what she's done...well, they can have an opinion on Trump, sure. I just don't take it seriously.
    He is normalizing bigotry, cruelty, and sexism. This is a bad thing. I understand that Clinton is Clinton and all that implies but it is really hard to deal with the ugliness that is being mainstreamed but the Trump candidacy.
    "The universe we live in increasingly resembles some kind of dark satire about the decline of the United States."