Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Loretta Lynch, Ministry of Truth

Last Online
    Today @ 2:58 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Loretta Lynch, Ministry of Truth

The most ridiculous thing I can imagine, frankly. She's releasing bowdlerized transcripts of the Orlando terrorist phone calls to 911.
    LYNCH: Yes, it will be primarily a partial transcript of his calls with the hostage negotiators.

CHUCK TODD: You say partial, what's being left out?

LYNCH: What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda.

CHUCK TODD: We're not going to hear him talk about those things?

LYNCH: We will hear him talk about some of those things, but we are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance and that. It will not be audio, it will be a printed transcript. But it will begin to capture the back and forth between him and the negotiators, we're trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible. As you know, because the killer is dead, we have a bit more leeway there and we will be producing that information tomorrow.
    RealClear Politics

What is it with this administration? This nonsense promptly leads Miss Loretta to dump a childish lie on the air: "We're trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible," she said.

What I see in this Big Dump is the remains of her integrity. I don't know what Obama has over her, but this stunt is unworthy of anyone with a shred of self-respect.

Maybe she could do what recording companies used to do (do they still?) when a performer's lyric got raunchy. She could release two versions, one redacted for the administration's servile media, timorous college students and nervous liberals; and a complete transcript for grown-ups.

2. Likes 80zephyr, Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    You may be correct about the reason for this. I have no political or emotional investment in Ms. Lynch or in Obama.

However, there is some value in NOT giving terrorists and other people who kill for public recognition what they want, which is for everyone to hear about them. It's not as if we don't all know that he claimed allegiance to terrorist organizations. It's not as if she is saying he didn't. She mentions it in the statement.

Just as some people called everything Bush did in the wake of 9/11/2001 "grandstanding," it appears others are calling everything the Obama administration does in the wake of Orlando pussyfooting or worse. Perhaps she meant exactly what she said: they're refusing to re-publish his propaganda for him.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ó Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"Objective reality is not just an illusion, it's a delusion. Chiefly found in those who think others are crazy." - Celeste (1953 - )

"If Beethoven were sent to nursery school today, they would medicate him, and he would be a postal clerk." - Leon Botstein

Last Online
    Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 8:26 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    The most ridiculous thing I can imagine, frankly. She's releasing bowdlerized transcripts of the Orlando terrorist phone calls to 911. RealClear Politics

What is it with this administration? This nonsense promptly leads Miss Loretta to dump a childish lie on the air: "We're trying to get as much information about this investigation out as possible," she said.

What I see in this Big Dump is the remains of her integrity. I don't know what Obama has over her, but this stunt is unworthy of anyone with a shred of self-respect.

Maybe she could do what recording companies used to do (do they still?) when a performer's lyric got raunchy. She could release two versions, one redacted for the administration's servile media, timorous college students and nervous liberals; and a complete transcript for grown-ups.
    Are you supposing that she made a televised announcement that they'd be excising ISIS references in order to hide an ISIS connection that's already been widely reported?

Last Online
    Today @ 2:58 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Are you supposing that she made a televised announcement that they'd be excising ISIS references in order to hide an ISIS connection that's already been widely reported?
    You tell me why, then.

This is of a piece with the State Dept. clipping out certain portions of the record in news conferences. Why do they do that?

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    You tell me why, then.

This is of a piece with the State Dept. clipping out certain portions of the record in news conferences. Why do they do that?
    To push their narrative? This time it's a gun instead of a video.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    You tell me why, then.

Is that a "Yes"?

Last Online
    Today @ 2:31 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    You tell me why, then.

Because....................... TRANSPARENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be pretty funny when the whole thing gets leaked out anyway.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Part of the FBI's release:

In these calls, the shooter, who identified himself as an Islamic soldier, told the crisis negotiator that he was the person who pledged his allegiance to [omitted], and told the negotiator to tell America to stop bombing Syria and Iraq and that is why he was "out here right now."
    What does that do to your theory that you can't quite admit to posing?

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    Part of the FBI's release:

What does that do to your theory that you can't quite admit to posing?
    Other part of FBI release:

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, Iím in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: Whatís your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

OD: Ok, Whatís your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?
    Seems it is OK to put God in there.
    Allah or Muhammad, not so much.

In fact it looks like where they couldn't substitute God, they just [omitted].
    It's a wonder they didn't substitute Yahweh in a few places just to piss off everyone but the Muslims.

No agenda there. Nope, none at all.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well. That was nice; translating Allah for us and all.
    "There are four lights!"