Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going to Georgia this weekend.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 6:53 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I-485 should generally take you out of the way of any "unrest" issues. Shouldn't add more than a few minutes to your trip.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

2. Likes Lanie liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 9:18 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    I-485 should generally take you out of the way of any "unrest" issues. Shouldn't add more than a few minutes to your trip.
    Thanks. I'm leaving in an hour and a half, so I hope that solves most of the problem.
    With over 133K dead from the coronavirus, black men being killed on camera and people justifying it, other black men killed by the Detroit cops after being shot at and protesters not wanting to hear it, a child being killed in Atlanta, Kentucky actually saying to put a mask on, Texas turning into NY with needing volunteers due to virus, some parts of FL running out of ICU beds, and my own rural county actually having protesters and our own confederate statue about to come down, welcome to Level 7 of Jumanji.

4. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Thanks. I'm leaving in an hour and a half, so I hope that solves most of the problem.
    Hope all went well, Lanie.
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 9:18 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl View Post
    Hope all went well, Lanie.
    Thanks. Well, traffic sucked because of multiple wrecks. I was nervous every time traffic slowed down. lol. No riots where I was at when I came through. I almost wish I had not come. They fight over everything. I don't think my friend and her fiance will last. Oh, and I think I've permanently lost my cell phone. I'll probably get another before coming back up. Sheesh. Beach next time.
    With over 133K dead from the coronavirus, black men being killed on camera and people justifying it, other black men killed by the Detroit cops after being shot at and protesters not wanting to hear it, a child being killed in Atlanta, Kentucky actually saying to put a mask on, Texas turning into NY with needing volunteers due to virus, some parts of FL running out of ICU beds, and my own rural county actually having protesters and our own confederate statue about to come down, welcome to Level 7 of Jumanji.