Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Horrifying: I Will Still Be A Judge on Election Day.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:02 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel like if you're going to call it a Voter Service Center, I should at least get a handjob for the effort. That's the kind of service that would get more men to the polls.
    You can't spell "hatred" without "red hat".

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I feel like if you're going to call it a Voter Service Center, I should at least get a handjob for the effort. That's the kind of service that would get more men to the polls.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

3. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 9:42 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ironing."
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    "Ironing."
    OK, I confess: the ironing sulcus is completely atrophied in my brain, if it ever existed.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Today @ 12:02 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    "Ironing."
    Ha ha, I didn't notice that, I was too busy giggling at "ball sports" which means something completely different to a guy like me.

(But glad to see the ability to drive a manual transmission properly represented for once.)
    You can't spell "hatred" without "red hat".