Thread: Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:58 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Poll: 13% of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote

This article is a little old. However, if true, it shows that voter fraud is very real, and that the lefts bleating is a smokescreen.

This many people can turn an election.

But, that was the aim of the left since Ted Kennedy's plan to allow more immigrants in.

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/cap...mit-they-vote/

As we always knew, California and American elections are filled with fraud and corruption. Thanks to a new poll, we now know that approximately 13% of illegal aliens vote. Since they are already criminals, stealing ID’s or using phony ID’s. lie to get welfare, steal jobs—why not vote as they to lose. Since they can not be deported or jailed, they have nothing to lose. Obama is protecting these law breakers.

Could this be why real citizens don’t vote—the illegal aliens outvote them? Worse, in close elections illegal aliens can make the difference. Corruption? Look at the ballot box. In fact, they could have elected a President and Senator!

“Since 80 percent of noncitizens vote Democratic, according to the study, noncitizen participation could have “been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes [in North Carolina in 2008], and Congressional elections” such as the 2008 race in Minnesota in which Al Franken was elected to the U.S. Senate, giving “Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote” to pass Obamacare. The Old Dominion/George Mason study was sharply attacked by progressive critics, but the mounting evidence makes clear this is a real problem.”

Rest at link.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. And the Irish told Margaret Meade that they fuck with their underwear on.

2. Just because they register or even submit a ballot doesn't mean it gets counted. Unless the study also verified that the fraud wasn't caught in the ordinary ballot verification process, it's meaningless. I bet 13% of felons vote too. And like ineligible aliens (since legal aliens also are not allowed to vote), their ballots probably mostly get caught and tossed.

3. The writer is semi-literate and states opinions as fact.

4. Your source fails to provide any link or citation to HIS source. I doubt there is actually any such study.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have had a couple of Philippine nationals tell me they would vote. Due to the language barrier , I allowed that they might mean "if I could vote, then I would vote for" or simple "I support".
    I'm thinking that once, in 1953, a group of interesting people just happened to be in a coffee shop at the same time and a great discussion of issues, ideas, and the meaning of life occurred. Since then we have been waiting at Starbucks for Lawrence Ferlinghetti to say something heavy.