Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mother Punishes Son For Supporting Donald Trump

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 1:26 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Wait, you guys are shocked that people act like this towards their kids? It's typical black parenting behavior in the south. The way the moms treat their kids in public is abhorrent. The language, the shouting, the physical violence. All typical in Atlanta or Nashville or Birmingham or Memphis or Houston. This looks like either Houston or Memphis, too. If you wonder why black teen boys grow up to be little gang hooligans, it's because of parents like this.

But what do I know? I've only lived around these people my entire life. It's only since I moved to the coast where it's even remotely different, because it's mostly white and Hispanic here. The crazy black mommas are over in Mobile and Prichard.
    Ugh. No wonder then.
    But deliberately terrifying your own child.......... awful.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    Being nice to your children is a fairly recent phenomena. Now, being their "friend" is more important.

Mark
    And there's no middle ground between that and abuse?

No room for a kid to behave but have different views than the parent?

Do you think this video shows good parenting?
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:45 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    And there's no middle ground between that and abuse?

No room for a kid to behave but have different views than the parent?

Do you think this video shows good parenting?
    Of course there is a middle ground. I don't agree with what that parent did, I was simply replying to Toms post concerning child rearing in general.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.