Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Popular Vote Tracker

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Don't you think the population boom from the legal marijuana changed the color of Colorado.
    Somewhat, yes. There were a lot of chronic users that moved in because of the legalization of marijuana. Another thing that turned it...at least according to some of my friends...was the Iraq War. They definitely don't believe we should get involved militarily with other countries. My girlfriend and neighbor voted Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. These are real independents and when you look at Colorado's EC votes, they match, minus 1996 when Clinton lost by a razor thin margin. When you look at a presidential election voting graph of Colorado, you see the back and forth between republicans and democrats. Right now it's blue...I don't know if that will hold.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 24th, 2019 @ 3:25 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised it went up because The Left told me the vote was hacked by THE RUSSIANS!!1!11!!1!!!!!!!

Last Online
    Today @ 9:31 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Read this on the internet:

The electoral college has given a voice to both big and small states.

Truth. Without the college, small states would have no voice.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't look now but I think Trump's feelings are hurt that more people voted for Clinton.
    Edith Keeler Must Die

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    Don't look now but I think Trump's feelings are hurt that more people voted for Clinton.
    He'll get over it. In my reading, it appears that plenty of illegals vote. I just wonder what the count would be if they were excluded?

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post-truth.
    Edith Keeler Must Die

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post-truth.
    Reality.

Mark

Last Online
    Friday, March 6th, 2020 @ 8:26 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Last Online
    Today @ 9:23 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post

Frum's first tweet makes sense, and it also applies to the Democrats: the Electoral College offers information the Democrats would be wise to heed.

His second tweet is bullshit.
    Last edited by Newman; Monday, December 5th, 2016 at 4:41 AM.

10. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 9:23 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post-truth.
    Here's some more real truth, BJ.

As the Democratic Party becomes more ideological and limited to the heavily populated metropolitan areas, they become exactly the threat to our federalist system the Founders protected us against by instituting the Electoral College.

12. Likes 80zephyr liked this post