Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Driven to the "Fringe".

Last Online
    Today @ 12:58 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    So, what type of person do you all think writes hatred against Jews and Muslims? Maybe a high teenager. Maybe a so called Christian? I say so called because I won't view them as part of the club anymore than most Muslims would count ISIS.
    The Fab Four?
    Robert Francis O'Rourke, Democrat, White guy, spent ~78 million to defeat, Ted Cruz, Republican immigrant Dark guy …
    and lost …
    But the Republicans are racist.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    A friend of my daughter got her passport this week. Her family wants to be prepared in case some of them are deported. I am not so callous as to dismiss her fear.
    What is her fear of deportation?
    Are her parents here illegally and have a court ordered notice of deportation that they have ignored?

If she and her parents are here legally, why the fear?
    Robert Francis O'Rourke, Democrat, White guy, spent ~78 million to defeat, Ted Cruz, Republican immigrant Dark guy …
    and lost …

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the problem comes in with this junk of Republican Party equaling Christian Party. It's as if there's a Republican god that supposedly is going to send everybody else to hell. I've dealt with Republican god for years and I'm sort of sick of it. .
    Oh for Christs sake.
    I have listened to this bullshit from you for years as 'safe and rare' morphed into 'any time at any stage including at birth' and you have supported it all.

I have watched you moan about the abuses of illegal immigrants by Bush but you didn't say SHIT or concede what Obama did.

You need to cleanse your mind and grow up mentally.

But the little girl was cringing from crazy Trump supporters hurting people, not her father. To suggest she should be taken away is showing hate. What about all the other accounts of violence in the past year? Oh wait, they never happened or the other person supposedly deserved it. So long long as neither Trump or his more violent supporters (which he doesn't condemn, BTW) doesn't have to take responsibility.

Oh, and BTW, douche is a six letter word.[/QUOTE]
    and lost …

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bad. The point is not everything is Trump's fault or a result of stuff he says.
    OMG
    and lost …

Last Online
    Today @ 9:20 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's an old thread, Gramps. Check the timestamps.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the beauty of the internet.

It's preserved.

Forever.

If someone made asshole statements at some time in the past, I can call them out for stupidity and asshorlery.

But thanks Norm for pointing this out.

If Lanie wants to make a fool of herself there is no time limit for me to deride her for it.

We can continue this in another thread if you want to start it.

Start a thread that limits all comment to the last 3, 6, 9 or so months.

Limit any input and or content within that time frame and start a Forum here.

Be my guest.
    and lost …

Last Online
    Today @ 9:20 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...and scene.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    -H. L. Mencken

Last Online
    Today @ 8:58 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Response to Norms post. Quote no workie.

Yes Norm, a random nut is now proof that the left is correct that most conservatives are around the bend.

Lol.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    That's the beauty of the internet.

It's preserved.

Forever.

If someone made asshole statements at some time in the past, I can call them out for stupidity and asshorlery.

But thanks Norm for pointing this out.

If Lanie wants to make a fool of herself there is no time limit for me to deride her for it.

We can continue this in another thread if you want to start it.

Start a thread that limits all comment to the last 3, 6, 9 or so months.

Limit any input and or content within that time frame and start a Forum here.

Be my guest.
    That would limit his habit of resurrecting threads.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Oh for Christs sake.
    I have listened to this bullshit from you for years as 'safe and rare' morphed into 'any time at any stage including at birth' and you have supported it all.

I have watched you moan about the abuses of illegal immigrants by Bush but you didn't say SHIT or concede what Obama did.

You need to cleanse your mind and grow up mentally.

But the little girl was cringing from crazy Trump supporters hurting people, not her father. To suggest she should be taken away is showing hate. What about all the other accounts of violence in the past year? Oh wait, they never happened or the other person supposedly deserved it. So long long as neither Trump or his more violent supporters (which he doesn't condemn, BTW) doesn't have to take responsibility.

Oh, and BTW, douche is a six letter word.
    [/QUOTE]You can't really blame Lanie for this. It's the policy her party has so fiercly taken so whether she agrees with it or not, she's linked to it.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.