Thread: OTHER VOICES

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

OTHER VOICES

'And then there is a greater agenda we are pursuing together with the Trump administration involving making a case as LGBT conservatives for traditional conservative issues,' Angelo said, emphasizing further Log Cabinís differences from most other LGBT advocacy groups.
    Log Cabin would be speaking out, he said, for gun ownersí rights through 'preservation of the Second Amendment, to repeal Obamacare and to replace it with a common sense conservative solution, repeal of the death tax, which is a tax that Log Cabin Republicans has fought against since time immemorial, and eradication of the threat of Islamic terrorism that poses an existential threat to the LGBT community as the Orlando terrorist event showed us'."
    LINK
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s clear Trump is still in campaign mode and hasn’t transitioned or understood what being president entails and how to use the power he now has. It might be a long learning curve.

I am a member of the loyal opposition. Trump unfortunately is my president. But in no way does that hinder me from speaking out and fighting for what I believe in. Step one was marching. If we are to be effective in protecting and maintaining our rights and moving forward to gain those we still don’t have we must do more than march.

We must organize at the community level. I will do so as a Democrat. Our party tent is big and we need to build on it, not tear it down. Nearly 66 million Americans voted for us. We need to both expand and better explain our policies and reach out effectively so 10 million more will join us in 2018. If successful, we will be able to take back governorships, state legislatures, and win school boards and town councils. Our mantra must be equality and economic opportunity for all.
    LINK
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:58 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    from your link:

Our mantra must be equality and economic opportunity for all.

Then they must abandon their focus on demonizing white men. I believe these to be empty words.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    from your link:

Our mantra must be equality and economic opportunity for all.

Then they must abandon their focus on demonizing white men. I believe these to be empty words.
    "They" who?

You would "believe these to be empty words" regardless of the actual views of the person who said, simply because he has identified himself as a Democrat.

What are your thoughts on the other post? I was rather surprised to find that I agreed with Mr. Angelo on a number of matters.

5. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:58 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    "They" who?

You would "believe these to be empty words" regardless of the actual views of the person who said, simply because he has identified himself as a Democrat.

What are your thoughts on the other post? I was rather surprised to find that I agreed with Mr. Angelo on a number of matters.

Again from your link:

We must organize at the community level. I will do so as a Democrat

If he thinks that the Democrats will do this, then they would have to change course 180 degree's.

Not gonna happen.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    ss, dd.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 9:19 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    ss, dd.
    Read the thread title and wanted to tell you......they have meds for that.
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Read the thread title and wanted to tell you......they have meds for that.
    "Other," not "I hear." Get your glasses changed, you O.F.

10. Likes scott liked this post