Thread: Largest firework

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Largest firework

Apparently in Colorado. They plan on topping it next year. Michele & G-Snap, do you know anything about this? Joyce and I will be on the road next year from September to about late March. Might have to look this up.

If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    So is it officially part of the Steamboat Springs Winter Carnival .

Hope hard is it to get to Steamboat Springs in February? Could the ORKA do it?
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    So is it officially part of the Steamboat Springs Winter Carnival .

Hope hard is it to get to Steamboat Springs in February? Could the ORKA do it?
    Steamboat is really easy to get to from the major towns. We've driven it in a rental from Denver. I had chains but only 2WD.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    What Scott said...plus, you're used to driving in those conditions. You can't go wrong visiting Steamboat most anytime of the year but they have a pretty big music festival in February.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joyce is all about explosions, fireworks, and lights in the sky so we may need to make this happen.

We will fly back to Miami from Brazil on November 10th and likely need to spend more time visiting with numerous folks in Florida before heading west but it seems we should have plenty of time to make it to Colorado and Steamboat for next years winter carnival.

Preliminary research found a KOA open all year, though I usually avoid them.
    If it pays, it stays