Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mega Road Trip 3.0 2017 - 2018

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Last August I packed a telescope, 4 days worth of clothes and the boy into my car.

"Where are we going Dad?"

"North"

We ended up visiting springs, saw jumping sturgeon, found a beach only 100 people know about, toured massive caverns (in Florida!), and spent two nights at a mountain range most people don't even know exists.

Adventuring is awesome.
    You went to Marianna?
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Friday, December 6th, 2019 @ 10:47 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isla Mujeres has great diving, but watch out for the riptide. It's worse around Cozumel, but it can still be tricky around Isla Mujeres. Not much of a nightlife on Isla Mujeres, so if that's important to you, you'll need to plan your ferry passages into Cancún accordingly.

If/when you rotate down Nashville way, let me know and I'll make sure to make plans to receive you two and show you the town.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Isla Mujeres has great diving, but watch out for the riptide. It's worse around Cozumel, but it can still be tricky around Isla Mujeres. Not much of a nightlife on Isla Mujeres, so if that's important to you, you'll need to plan your ferry passages into Cancún accordingly.

If/when you rotate down Nashville way, let me know and I'll make sure to make plans to receive you two and show you the town.
    Can you say Gruhn's.
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    Friday, December 6th, 2019 @ 10:47 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Can you say Gruhn's.
    Yep. Gibson is here, too, if it interests you.

And if you're interested in an impromptu jam session, or just want to marvel at a lot of really cool instruments, plan on a stop at Corner Music just a few blocks away from Gruhn's. You never know who or what you'll see there, but it's always interesting, even to someone like me who isn't really musical.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    You went to Marianna?
    Yup, it was great.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    Yup, it was great.
    It is. I took HRH there one summer when she was little. I thought the river looked like it would be great canoeing in winter, after the mosquitoes go away, but we never got back there.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Today @ 11:23 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    It is. I took HRH there one summer when she was little. I thought the river looked like it would be great canoeing in winter, after the mosquitoes go away, but we never got back there.
    Like I said, entomophobic.
    If it pays, it stays