Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dancing with the Stars 2017

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    Oh yes, The Voice...hahaha! Shows you how much I pay attention.

The other three are awesome. I'm just really tired of Adam thinking he's so cool. I do enjoy John Legend kind of putting him in his place though.

What contestant are you looking at?
    I agree on the Adam thing. I used to like him, but now he just annoys me. He's the least talented of all of the judges. I haven't paid enough attention to really choose a contestant yet. But I think I like Andrew and Carter from Blake's team. How about you?
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl View Post
    I agree on the Adam thing. I used to like him, but now he just annoys me. He's the least talented of all of the judges. I haven't paid enough attention to really choose a contestant yet. But I think I like Andrew and Carter from Blake's team. How about you?
    I pretty much think this season's finalists will both be on Blake's team.

I really like Oliv Blu. She's so pretty and sassy to go along with her nice voice. I hope she picks better songs though because while I liked her version of The Girl from Ipanema, I'm sure no one voting knew it. I do not understand why everyone thinks that Gyth is going to win. I'll have to pay attention to him better.
    May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    And when they're grown and someone has to speak for those who have no voice,
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought the same thing about her song choice. It was nice, but boring. And nobody under 40 knows it. Maybe 50 even.
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really loved him. Definitely most improved and most spirited. I felt bad for Milo, as he seems to be a great kid. But Bobby Bones is hilarious! Love his spirit.
    Bobby Bones...rockin' it like he's all that! We learned this down in TX. I had never heard of it, the singer or that they do challenges.

May we raise children who love the unloved things - the dandelion, the worm, the spiderlings.
    Children who sense the rose needs the thorn and run into rainswept days the same way they turn towards the sun...
    may they draw upon that wilder bond, those days of tending tender things and be the one.

5. Likes phillygirl liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bobby Bones...rockin' it like he's all that! We learned this down in TX. I had never heard of it, the singer or that they do challenges.

I've heard the song, but didn't know about the challenges.
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh oh...

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh oh...

Oh, geez. I think he's a stupid choice, as has been just about every political type that has gone on the show, but boycott it?

It is dumb to have him on there, though. I have no interest in watching him learn how to dance.
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, geez. I think he's a stupid choice, as has been just about every political type that has gone on the show, but boycott it?

It is dumb to have him on there, though. I have no interest in watching him learn how to dance.
    They should exclude all politicians (maybe Marianne whats-her-name who's Oprah's spiritual adviser running for the dem ticket...I feel like she would be a good dancer) and Chaz Bono.

My ultimate dream team would be Denzel Washington & Sharna but alas, I fear that won't come to be.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should exclude all politicians (maybe Marianne whats-her-name who's Oprah's spiritual adviser running for the dem ticket...I feel like she would be a good dancer) and Chaz Bono.

My ultimate dream team would be Denzel Washington & Sharna but alas, I fear that won't come to be.
    Oh, that would be hot. Or Shamar Moore. I'd pay to get extra votes on that one!
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

11. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 3:36 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uh oh...

Tantrum "boycott" = banner ratings season.

Chick-fil-A effect.
    Leftists have unquestionably demonstrated their hatred for due process, and Democrats have undeniably obstructed justice for, and thoroughly victim-shamed and smeared, Karen Monahan.