Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most dangerous travel

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    Go take a ride down 9th street in Chester now counselor.
    No thank you. I did it 1990-1991. First time I ever saw a gun was then and there. Have no idea if it was a bad guy or a good guy, as it was in a shoulder holster and I saw a glimpse as the man was walking. Again, stupidly, I also marched into an abandoned building so that I could check out the "scene of the [alleged] crime" and got about 5 steps up the stairs when my "partner" touched my arm and suggested that I allow our client, who at least "spoke the language" (Spanish) lead the way. We picked our way through the needles and other trash up the steps, took a look around, and went home. My law school partner then told me in the car on the way back that I might be the craziest woman he ever met. The juvenile was my first client ever. We won the case.
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.

Last Online
    Today @ 6:29 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl View Post
    No thank you. I did it 1990-1991. First time I ever saw a gun was then and there. Have no idea if it was a bad guy or a good guy, as it was in a shoulder holster and I saw a glimpse as the man was walking. Again, stupidly, I also marched into an abandoned building so that I could check out the "scene of the [alleged] crime" and got about 5 steps up the stairs when my "partner" touched my arm and suggested that I allow our client, who at least "spoke the language" (Spanish) lead the way. We picked our way through the needles and other trash up the steps, took a look around, and went home. My law school partner then told me in the car on the way back that I might be the craziest woman he ever met. The juvenile was my first client ever. We won the case.
    I worked in a liquor store on 9th street in Chester from '81 - '83. It was doable if you knew the rules. I would not have driven down to 4th street back then. Now 9th is spooky in more ways than one. I screwed up getting on the Commodore Barry and ended up on 9th last year. Scared the shit out of me until I got back on the bridge.
    If it pays, it stays

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    I worked in a liquor store on 9th street in Chester from '81 - '83. It was doable if you knew the rules. I would not have driven down to 4th street back then. Now 9th is spooky in more ways than one. I screwed up getting on the Commodore Barry and ended up on 9th last year. Scared the shit out of me until I got back on the bridge.
    I only go down to Chester at all if I have to go to Crozer.
    Not where I breathe, but where I love, I live...
    Robert Southwell, S.J.