Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: United CEO doubles down in email to employees, says passenger was 'disruptive...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 8:54 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Attachment 780

Apparently, United isn't satisfied with shooting itself in the foot with a regular gun. It appears that they need a howitzer.

Wedding couple kicked off of half-full plane.

This is just stupid. Back in the bad ole days, they used to move people up to first class from the back if the plane was pretty empty, doubly so if they were a honeymoon couple. Now United is shitting on people because they dared to sit in the "$25 additional for sitting in coach" seats. Good God, what a nightmare. Scott bet that this guy would resign; at this point, I'm rather tempted to go to United headquarters and tell him that he's fired and I'm taking over his position, and dare the board to stop me. Holy crap, what a disaster.
    This is corporate mismanagement at its finest and the top guy needs to go. If he didn't know he's incompetent.
    "What truly matters is not which party controls our government, but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20th 2017, will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer."

link

Time will tell.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:08 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    This is corporate mismanagement at its finest and the top guy needs to go. If he didn't know he's incompetent.
    He won't. There'll be no particular effect on United's business either. People gotta get where they gotta get and United's a biggie.

Can't believe they didn't have attendants / pilots in whatever the destination city was in the first case.