Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling

Last Online
    Today @ 6:36 AM
    Post Thanks / Like

I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling

I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling.

Cheryl Benard
    July 11, 2017

Excerpt:

It took a while for the pattern to be recognized because, until recently, western European media deliberately refrained from identifying an assailantís refugee or asylum status, or his country of origin. Only when the correlation became so dramatic that it was itself newsworthy did this policy change. At that point, it became clear that the authorities had known about, and for political reasons had deliberately covered up, large-scale incidences of sexual assault by migrants. For example, a gang of fifty Afghans who terrorized women in the neighborhood of the Linz train station had been brushed off by a government official with the remark that this was an unfortunate consequence of bad weather, and that once summer came the young men would disperse into the public parks and no longer move in such a large, menacing pack. The public was not amused.
    National Interest

Long but read the whole thing.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling.

Cheryl Benard
    July 11, 2017

Excerpt:

National Interest

Long but read the whole thing.

I was willing to give it a shot, and it started well, but it used the phrase "political correctness" in the second paragraph so it is not a serious piece.

Lady Marva and Mark should like it, though. And Frostbite. So there's that.

Last Online
    Today @ 1:48 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, mentioning political correctness in an article about the media and government deliberately concealing an imported social menace is bad.
    Reporters used to break stories. Now they're just fucking tattletales. - Adam Carolla

4. Likes scott, Tom Servo, 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:49 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    I was willing to give it a shot, and it started well, but it used the phrase "political correctness" in the second paragraph so it is not a serious piece.

So, they neglected to mention that the vast majority of attacks were perpetrated by the migrants, and that's not political correctness?

In what world?

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Yeah, mentioning political correctness in an article about the media and government deliberately concealing an imported social menace is bad.
    If it's any consolation, I feel the same way when I am reading something and see the phrase, "white privilege."

Now. Go back to sleep.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    So, they neglected to mention that the vast majority of attacks were perpetrated by the migrants, and that's not political correctness?

In what world?

Mark

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you read the whole thing, or stop at the second paragraph?
    Okay.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl View Post
    Stopped when I saw the phrase. It was a signaling device. I heeded it.

Last Online
    Today @ 6:36 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl View Post
    I'm guessing he stopped.

Sweden's biggest musical festival was cancelled forever because ethnic Swedish women were being raped "too much" by non-ethnic immigrants and non-ethnic naturalized Swedes.

Highest rape rate in Europe and it's virtually impossible to prove rape in Sweden. Despite all their "gender" focus, aside from Assange, rape can't normally be proven without the woman being beaten to the point where medical assistance is called or if a cast of witnesses happen.

Normally, women are asked why did not fight more. Seriously.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:49 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get slapped in the face with truth must hurt. Hence your response.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. Itís the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.