Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've Worked with Refugees for Decades. Europe's Afghan Crime Wave Is Mind-Boggling

Last Online
    Today @ 4:13 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Nine words. Not to be dismissive of the efforts of the selected imams, but I'll bet those nine words encompass a strategy more effective than the 13 imams.
    I'm assuming that there's more to "suspected extremists" than being Muslim.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Last Online
    Today @ 4:09 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Djharkavy View Post
    I'm assuming that there's more to "suspected extremists" than being Muslim.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
    Clearly, or the "nine words" would have numbered just seven, "Italy’s policy of arresting and deporting Muslims."

The report isn't specific of course, considering this note,
    Twenty percent of Italy’s prison staff began taking courses to learn how to identify signs that an inmate was becoming radicalized. But radicalization efforts have evolved, as terrorist recruiters have recognized which signs are recognized by Italian police, like long beards. Law enforcement officials are further hampered in their attempt to identify signs of radicalization because of their lack of knowledge of Arabic.
    but their "signs" would probably have a hard time getting past our notions of individual liberty.

Last Online
    Today @ 4:08 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    The problem with "African American" (and for that matter "Asian" ) is that these terms are culturally aggressive, claiming an entire continent for one race. If they ever were single race, continents ceased to be so thousands of years ago. This effort on the part of Black academics and activists isn't about respect, it's about trying to culturally claim North Africa for Sub-Saharan Africans.
    It's a conspiracy! Just like those trying to claim North America for India.

"What we have is something that is very, very, incredibly well-crafted."
    -President Donald J. Trump

Last Online
    Today @ 6:41 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm dePlume View Post
    It's a conspiracy! Just like those trying to claim North America for India.
    Thanks Rachel. I adore having a discussion with teenagers.
    If any pilgrim shall come from distant parts with wish to dwell in the monastery, and will be content with the customs of the place, and does not by his lavishness disturb the monastery but is simply content, he shall be received for as long as he wishes.
    If, indeed, he shall find fault with anything, and shall expose the matter reasonably and with the humility of charity, the Abbott shall discuss it with him prudently lest perchance God hath sent him for this very thing.

But, if he shall have been found contumacious during his sojourn in the monastery, then it shall be said to him, firmly, that he must depart. If he will not go, let two stout monks, in the name of God, explain the matter to him.

5. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 4:54 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Clearly, or the "nine words" would have numbered just seven, "Italy’s policy of arresting and deporting Muslims."

The report isn't specific of course, considering this note,
    but their "signs" would probably have a hard time getting past our notions of individual liberty.
    Law enforcement peeps in Europe really really ought to go study with the Israelis.