Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A danger to public health? Uproar as scientist urges us to eat more salt

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 4:00 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Link?
    Personal experience. Don't want to believe me? *******shrug**** Oh well. Got my personal supply of little salt packets in my car.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    How did Michelle Obama get this done? I'm not a fan of hers but I'm pretty sure there is some other government employee responsible for this policy if it exists. I visited a friend in a nursing home recently and we had lunch in the cafeteria. Salt and pepper shakers were on every table and there was mayonnaise for the sandwiches. They even had Coke.
    School lunch. The ones she dictated. That get thrown out because they're so lousy. The seniors eat lunches made in a high school.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Marva View Post
    School lunch. The ones she dictated. That get thrown out because they're so lousy. The seniors eat lunches made in a high school.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    How did Michelle Obama get this done? I'm not a fan of hers but I'm pretty sure there is some other government employee responsible for this policy if it exists. I visited a friend in a nursing home recently and we had lunch in the cafeteria. Salt and pepper shakers were on every table and there was mayonnaise for the sandwiches. They even had Coke.
    Nursing home is not a senior center. Private is not the same as gubmint run.