Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The ‘Resistance,’ Raising Big Money, Upends Liberal Politics

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 5:41 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    Wouldn't it be something if a second tier talent like Colin Kaepernick turns out to be the most influential player in the history of the game?

LOLOLOLOL...................... as the NFL owners watch their ratings drop..............

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:39 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    Bullshit.
    Hunh? You wrote, "All the things some of you claimed to dislike in the previous president with zero evidence, the lies, the narcissism, the empty suit, the incompetence, he was racially divisive, etc...."

I see plenty of evidence for most of those things. (I'd cross off "the empty suit" for lack of meaning.)

I see "you can keep your doctor" as a lie, for example. I see shortcomings in foreign policy, such as allowing the rise of the J V ISIS team, as signs of incompetence. I see his hasty embrace of racially charged positions ("the police acted stupidly," e.g.) as prima facae evidence that he was a racially divisive president.

You no doubt entirely disagree. The partisan divide is like tectonic plates drifting apart of late.

3. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 7:30 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Billy is right except for the zero evidence part. There was plenty of evidence of Obama's general incompetence, arrogance and overall lack of qualification for the office. The right lambasted the media and the left for, ahem, white washing his image; now the shoe's on the other foot and the positions have switched. I don't understand the hypocrisy, either.
    I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 6:26 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Billy is right except for the zero evidence part. There was plenty of evidence of Obama's general incompetence, arrogance and overall lack of qualification for the office. The right lambasted the media and the left for, ahem, white washing his image; now the shoe's on the other foot and the positions have switched. I don't understand the hypocrisy, either.
    Yeah, the media is really lauding Trump.
    Now more than two weeks, and the Left still remain incapable of saying that Leftist violence is bad.