Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kimmel Clip Shows Women Feeling His Pants For Minor Fame.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 16th, 2017 @ 1:23 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Kimmel Clip Shows Women Feeling His Pants For Minor Fame.

Old Clip Resurfaces of Kimmel Having Women Guess What’s In His Pants: Maybe ‘Put Your Mouth On It’
    by Joseph A. Wulfsohn | 12:29 pm, October 11th, 2017

8:52 PM - Oct 10, 2017

In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, the skeletons in other celebrities’ closets have been coming out.

Twitter user Austen Fletcher shared an old clip of Jimmy Kimmel (from The Man Show) playing a game with women on the street where they had to guess what’s in his pants using their hands.

It’s worth noting that the women in the clip voluntarily played this game for a comedy bit, and is not equatable with Weinstein’s actions (despite what some on social media have insinuated).

He suggested one woman “use two hands” and jokingly said “maybe it’d be easier if you put your mouth on it.”

Kimmel asked another woman how old she was, which she said 18.

“Are you sure?” Kimmel replied. “Because Uncle Jimmy doesn’t need to do time.”

When one of his contestants was aggressively feeling around his pants, he told her “You’re gonna make a fine wife.”

In the end, he revealed what he had in his pants: a zucchini with a rubber band on it.

Kimmel has gotten a lot of attention lately for weighing in on the health care debate and pushing for gun control in the wake of the Las Vegas massacre.
    I think this is hilarious. On multiple levels.

I hope they all go down in flames.

Clip at the link.

Mediaite

2. Likes Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 16th, 2017 @ 4:09 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see how a written skit on a television "comedy" show is in any way relatable to what Harvey Weinstein did.

That's like saying Spike Lee can't criticize people who riot because he directed Do The Right Thing.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, and not screaming like the passengers in his car.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I don't see how a written skit on a television "comedy" show is in any way relatable to what Harvey Weinstein did.

That's like saying Spike Lee can't criticize people who riot because he directed Do The Right Thing.
    Honestly, I didn't know Spike Lee was still around.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post

No, it's about how steeped we are in casual "objectification," as the really hip know it.

I was reading an essay this morning condemning Weinstein in strong terms, for example, and I couldn't help but notice the click bait ad in the right margin, showing a bikini-clad model holding a pillow up to hide her face, with a caption about who's hopping in bed with whom, and so on. I think it was a British tabloid (not the Sun, even!), and I remember thinking it undercut the credibility of the outrage. So I abandoned the essay; it wasn't saying anything new anyway.

I feel the same way about the Hollywood left going on about "gun violence." Good grief -- you look as the movies, tv shows they produce and you get a nonstop celebration of near supernatural lethality. Don't get me started.

6. Likes RobJohnson, phillygirl, Gingersnap liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    No, it's about how steeped we are in casual "objectification," as the really hip know it.

I was reading an essay this morning condemning Weinstein in strong terms, for example, and I couldn't help but notice the click bait ad in the right margin, showing a bikini-clad model holding a pillow up to hide her face, with a caption about who's hopping in bed with whom, and so on. I think it was a British tabloid (not the Sun, even!), and I remember thinking it undercut the credibility of the outrage. So I abandoned the essay; it wasn't saying anything new anyway.

I feel the same way about the Hollywood left going on about "gun violence." Good grief -- you look as the movies, tv shows they produce and you get a nonstop celebration of near supernatural lethality. Don't get me started.
    That's the problem with selective outrage and entertainers and their handlers are classic examples of it although you see it everywhere. DiCaprio jetting off to pick up yet another environmental award. Liam Neeson ranting about guns (did he even see his own movies?). Ashley Judd focusing the entire nation's attention on her crotch last winter and then calling out Weinstein for pretty much focusing on crotches.

The hypocrisy is exhausting. If you hate guns, don't be in movies that feature them. If you lecture people about their carbon footprint, don't fly all over the globe. If you don't want to be objectified by perverts, don't go to their hotel rooms - meet them in the bar like a normal person.

8. Likes 80zephyr, Celeste Chalfonte, Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weinstein - the gift that keeps on giving.

Now George Clooney has been accused. The cognitive dissonance on the Left must be reaching lethal levels.

This is hilarious.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    And a few days ago I came across a piece from maybe 2015 saying that the real scandal in Hollywood was pervasive pedophilia. I haven't heard anything more of it, but I don't doubt it, frankly, and I hope it also comes out, and violators are exposed and punished.

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Newman View Post
    And a few days ago I came across a piece from maybe 2015 saying that the real scandal in Hollywood was pervasive pedophilia. I haven't heard anything more of it, but I don't doubt it, frankly, and I hope it also comes out, and violators are exposed and punished.
    I've heard of that and I believe it has credence. Corey Feldman has been talking about this for years and the media doesn't care. He's not alone. The problem is that he's not the "right" kind of victim.

We'll see how far this goes.

12. Thanks Newman thanked for this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Weinstein - the gift that keeps on giving.

Now George Clooney has been accused. The cognitive dissonance on the Left must be reaching lethal levels.

This is hilarious.
    And Bok should be along with his "everything you ever say again is moot because you guys voted Trump" schtick before midnight.
    Expose the D.C. monster for what it is
    Al Franken / Jill Stein 2020.

14. Likes 80zephyr liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    That's the problem with selective outrage and entertainers and their handlers are classic examples of it although you see it everywhere. DiCaprio jetting off to pick up yet another environmental award. Liam Neeson ranting about guns (did he even see his own movies?). Ashley Judd focusing the entire nation's attention on her crotch last winter and then calling out Weinstein for pretty much focusing on crotches.

The hypocrisy is exhausting. If you hate guns, don't be in movies that feature them. If you lecture people about their carbon footprint, don't fly all over the globe. If you don't want to be objectified by perverts, don't go to their hotel rooms - meet them in the bar like a normal person.

The difference is They Care©. We don't.

How else can they make their millions to convince you of that. It is not like any of them have shown any proclivity or talent outside of pretending to be people they really are not.
    They just don't always stop when the cameras quit rolling.
    Expose the D.C. monster for what it is
    Al Franken / Jill Stein 2020.