Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King size beds...they're everywhere!

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like

King size beds...they're everywhere!

I think in our circle of friends my husband and I are the only ones who don't have a king size bed. All through Europe that's all we slept on except for two nights. It really is amazing how they are so common.

So...what size bed do you have?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    I think in our circle of friends my husband and I are the only ones who don't have a king size bed. All through Europe that's all we slept on except for two nights. It really is amazing how they are so common.

So...what size bed do you have?
    I have a double, but if I ever have the space and money at the same time, I'm going to have queen or even a king. I'm tired of cliffhanging while Riti takes her half right down the middle. She takes up as much room as a full-grown human now! Sharing the daybed with the munchkin:

J'n'Riti cropped.jpg
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

3. Likes Tom Servo, Michele, 80zephyr, Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 3:19 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Queen, a very nice Sleep Number thing, but my wife really wants to get a king next year. There are a lot of things on the shopping list, however, including landscaping and a new refrigerator. And I'm driving a 2001 Corolla.

We'll probably get a king size next year.

5. Likes scott, Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 5:13 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a king size bed...for decades. What really got me was when my(at the time) 25 year old son bought a king size bed that folds, massages, heats, etc. It cost him 5 grand but he claims it was worth it.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

7. Likes Tom Servo, Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have some fulls and queens. No kings. Whenever I price out the bed linens I recommit to never having a king sized!
    Okay.

9. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:55 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    King. But that was because of a man got rid of years ago. Bed will never wear out.

11. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    I have a double, but if I ever have the space and money at the same time, I'm going to have queen or even a king. I'm tired of cliffhanging while Riti takes her half right down the middle. She takes up as much room as a full-grown human now! Sharing the daybed with the munchkin:

J'n'Riti cropped.jpg
    Is it me or is Riti posing?
    “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it me or is Riti posing?
    Always. She's a diva.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

14. Likes Michele liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl View Post
    I have some fulls and queens. No kings. Whenever I price out the bed linens I recommit to never having a king sized!
    Same here. When I buy bed linens I always glance at the price of the king sheets...yikes!

I'm just very surprised that couples sleep so far away from each other. We're both side sleepers so it's nice to have someone next to you for support when you're turned to the middle but we both like to sleep toward the edge of the bed too. Full or queen is perfect for us. I told my husband that if he leaves this earth before me, I'll have to buy a body pillow for support.
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here. When I buy bed linens I always glance at the price of the king sheets...yikes!

I'm just very surprised that couples sleep so far away from each other. We're both side sleepers so it's nice to have someone next to you for support when you're turned to the middle but we both like to sleep toward the edge of the bed too. Full or queen is perfect for us. I told my husband that if he leaves this earth before me, I'll have to buy a body pillow for support.
    Large dog works well, you just have to train it to stay on one side. Bonus points for generating heat.

17. Likes Michele liked this post