Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millions of college students are turning to 'Sugar Daddy"

Last Online
    Today @ 6:32 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Millions of college students are turning to 'Sugar Daddy"

Millions of college students are so terrified of loans they're turning to 'Sugar Daddies' for help paying for school

A growing number of students are turning to dating sites to find Sugar Daddies and Mommas for help with college costs.

Christina, a 29-year-old Sugar Baby and MBA student living in Las Vegas, talked to Business Insider about her experience.

She's received over $90,000 for education-related costs, but says the stigma is the hardest part about being a Sugar Baby.

Last Online
    Today @ 3:19 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a world, what a world, as Margaret Hamilton said.

Haven't we heard for years how strippers were just trying to pay their college tuition? Wasn't that the reason Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson started raising money for poor Crystal Mangum? (Whatever happened to that money?)

It's not called "the oldest profession" for nothing.

3. Likes RobJohnson liked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeez, why don't they just sell pot like they did when I was in college? Oops, I guess there's not much market in some states. There's an argument for the prohibitionists: legal pot kills college jobs.
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

5. Likes Newman liked this post
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:55 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those "Sugar daddy' men are taking a huge risk that years from now The Baby'll be crying before a TV camera to ruin the guy.

7. Likes Tom Servo liked this post
    Last Online
    Friday, November 17th, 2017 @ 11:09 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the "stigma" remark is fairly amusing.

Basically, you are a whore. Instead of blow and dubious boyfriends, you are spending your money on a degree. What you use the money for is not really important.

Now, you can do that but don't be surprised if some people dislike your solution. If your aversion to being 'judged' is large, don't do it or at least don't disclose it. This seems so simple.

I'm not a mother but I assume when parents look down at their baby girl (or boy) they aren't imagining a future in which their child is putting out for money simply to avoid late fees.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:55 AM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I think the "stigma" remark is fairly amusing.

Basically, you are a whore. Instead of blow and dubious boyfriends, you are spending your money on a degree. What you use the money for is not really important.

Now, you can do that but don't be surprised if some people dislike your solution. If your aversion to being 'judged' is large, don't do it or at least don't disclose it. This seems so simple.

I'm not a mother but I assume when parents look down at their baby girl (or boy) they aren't imagining a future in which their child is putting out for money simply to avoid late fees.
    Well, one could say "isn't that basically what marriage is?" Putting out for physical and economic security?

10. Likes RobJohnson, Tom Servo, 80zephyr liked this post
    Dislikes Newman disliked this post
    Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmm...which came first, the chicken or....?
    No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. This offer VALID in 35 34 33 32 31 26 20 17 15 14 13 ALL 50 states.

The new 13 original states to stand up for freedom: CA, CT, IA, MA, DE, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, ME, MD, NJ (plus DC).

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste Chalfonte View Post
    Hmmmm...which came first, the chicken or....?
    The rooster.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Jingo View Post
    The rooster.
    Well, that doesn't really answer the question. Was the rooster really defective, or did the hen just shit in the nest?

Last Online
    Friday, November 17th, 2017 @ 11:09 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Marva View Post
    Well, one could say "isn't that basically what marriage is?" Putting out for physical and economic security?
    Uh, no. There are cultures around the world where that is true and some few sub-cultures here is the U.S. where it's partially true but that's not what marriage is for the vast majority of people in the West.

Why would you even say that? Men have no need to marry to get sex today. Women give it away for free constantly. Women obviously raise multiple children today without any male involvement, emotionally or financially.