Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In plea deal, Michael Flynn scheduled to plead guilty to lying to FBI

Last Online
    Saturday, December 16th, 2017 @ 4:09 PM
    Post Thanks / Like

Caution! In plea deal, Michael Flynn scheduled to plead guilty to lying to FBI

In plea deal, Michael Flynn scheduled to plead guilty to lying to FBI

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS | PUBLISHED: December 1, 2017 at 6:33 am | UPDATED: December 1, 2017 at 6:41 am

WASHINGTON — Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is scheduled to plead guilty to making false statements to the FBI.

A plea hearing is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. EST. The Justice Department announced Friday that the hearing will take place before U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras at a D.C. federal courthouse.

Court documents released Friday show Flynn has been charged with a single count of “willfully and knowingly” making false statements to the FBI on Jan. 24.

Prosecutors with the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller say Flynn falsely stated to the FBI that he had not discussed sanctions with the then-Russian ambassador to the United States.

Flynn is the fourth person charged in connection with Mueller’s investigation.

More to come.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 6:43 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure why anyone should care. Russia thing is tiresome.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired Lt. Gen Michael Flynn has promised “full cooperation” in the special counsel’s Russia investigation and, according to a confidant, is prepared to testify that Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians, initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria.

The Link
    "That Fox News panel––the breathtaking dishonesty of it is beyond my ability to articulate. That is no longer a news organization. That is what American state media looks like. That is what White House-controlled in-the-service-of-the-president misinformation looks like. That is indistinct from propaganda in authoritarian countries. It is aimed directly at weakening essential institutions and misinforming the American people. It is appalling.”

~ Steve Schmidt

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will Trump fire Mueller?
    "That Fox News panel––the breathtaking dishonesty of it is beyond my ability to articulate. That is no longer a news organization. That is what American state media looks like. That is what White House-controlled in-the-service-of-the-president misinformation looks like. That is indistinct from propaganda in authoritarian countries. It is aimed directly at weakening essential institutions and misinforming the American people. It is appalling.”

~ Steve Schmidt

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    I predict from this day forward, every president will be investigated.

Its a new day in America.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 80zephyr View Post
    I predict from this day forward, every president will be investigated.

Its a new day in America.

Mark
    It's been happening at least since Nixon.

7. Likes scott liked this post
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl View Post
    It's been happening at least since Nixon.
    This is different. Today, the right and the left are at war. Every Democratic president will be seen as Stalin, while every Republican president will be Hitler.

Mark
    Race Card: A tool of the intellectually weak and lazy when they cannot counter a logical argument or factual data.

"Liberals have to stop insisting that the world is what they want it to be instead of the way it is." - Bill Maher

Political correctness is ideological fascism. It’s the antithesis of freedom. Dr. Piper

Gender is not a "Social Construct", it is an outgrowth of biological reality.

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minutes after the news on Flynn breaks this morning, Comey opens an Instagram account and goes biblical to post this.
    “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
    - Martin Luther

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele View Post
    Minutes after the news on Flynn breaks this morning, Comey opens an Instagram account and goes biblical to post this.
    “Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.”

~ Norman Maclean from A River Runs Through It and Other Stories

~ Steve Schmidt

Last Online
    @
    Post Thanks / Like
    His picture reminded me of the Cossatot.

~ Steve Schmidt